This post is the second post in continuation with our Salmon saga..
I am always on the lookout for easy and quick ways of preparing dinner. Something that requires least amount of prep, cooks really quick and is tasty at the same time. I can certainly confirm that this particular recipe is the easiest and fastest salmon that you can prepare.
I have prepared this particular recipe 4 times now already, using Salmon and Nile Perch, and it has tasted good with both. With just 5 ingredients, all of which are so readily available, preparing dinner has just gotten easier.
I would like to add here, while I have the chance, contrary to what I mentioned in my previous Salmon post, my sister likes Salmon too. After reading my post, she texted me saying, “When have I ever not liked Salmon?” So yes, everyone, my sister shares my love for Salmon. I apologize for the false information I gave you guys. (I believe I am going to receive another text after this post)
For all those who are not aware, our Parmesan Garlic Salmon got featured on Zen and Spice’s Great Holiday Recipe Roundup 2014. It was a great moment for us. We were so happy and proud of each other at P2P.
Do let us know how you’ll liked this Salmon recipe!
Whenever you’ll try something from the blog, click a picture of it and post it on Instagram with #planestoplates (or tag us) and/or do come back with your comments. Your feedback helps us do better and challenge ourselves to come out with recipes that you’ll want and like.
- 4 nos 4 oz Salmon Fillet
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Low sodium Soy Sauce
- 2tbsp Chopped Ginger
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- In a bowl mix together the balsamic vinegar, honey, soy sauce, ginger and ground pepper. If possible squeeze the juice out of the ginger before chopping it. Add that juice to this mixture. Feel free to adjust the amount of ginger depending on your taste.
- Coat the salmon generously with the prepared mixture, and place it on a tray. You can pour some of the remaining mixture over the Salmon before placing in the oven.
- Place in oven and cook for 20-25min. Serve with a side of your favorite vegetable or rice, or have it just on its own.